If our negotiations with your Provider are not successful, then there is no charge to you for the Bill Negotiation Services.
If we are successful, you agree to pay us a fee equal to forty percent (40%) of the total amount of savings that we negotiate for you.
For example, if your provider agrees to reduce your bill by $20 per month over 12 months, you save $240 and we charge you 40% of $240 ($96). The remaining 60% of savings is all yours!
We’ll collect your payment information in advance of performing the Bill Negotiation Services, and charge you for amounts due if we successfully negotiate savings for you. We’ll send you an invoice via email with details of all negotiated savings and fees.